One of the ways to get to the Inca city of Machu Picchu (Llaqta Machu Picchu) from Aguas Calientes is by bus from the Consettur company. The trip takes about 30 minutes.
Bus ticket to Machu Picchu
Where to buy the bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu?
The purchase of the bus ticket to Machu Picchu can be done in person or online.
Via internet: https://comprar.consettur.com
• Av. Infancia 433 – Wanchaq – From 8 a.m. – 1 pm. and 3 p.m. at 6 p.m.
• Av. El Sol 380 – Banco Interbank – From 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
In Aguas Calientes:
• Av. Hermanos Ayar S / N, before Puente Ruinas.
Safe Travel from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
The Consettur company in charge of the Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu presented its security protocols that you must take into account.
• Temperature measurement
• Boarding pass
• Hand disinfection
• Shoes disinfection
• Disinfection on every trip
• Bus disinfection
In addition, the seats in the Bus will be interspersed.
Recommendations for safe travel Covid-19
• Correct use of mask and face shield
• Keep a distance of two meters
• Comply with hand sanitization
• Do not eat food on the bus
• Avoid having contact inside the Llaqta
• Carry your digital ticket on your cell phone
Bus schedule to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes
The first bus to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes starts at 5.30 a.m. The frequency of buses at that time is 10 minutes and with the new security protocols the buses will only go with 50% of their capacity.
Schedule according to section
5:30 am – 3:30 pm
6:00 am – 5:30 pm
Visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu complying with all Security protocols and live a new experience on your trip to Machu Picchu.